Thursday, June 16, 2005

Panties

Let's pretend you wanted a pig roast thong... If you had your choice of whatever you wanted to put on the T-bone part of it, (the back on top of the ass crack), what phrase or picture would you want? It has to be pretty small so a lot of words won't fit. Some ideas include, Hoggy Style, Porkin', I had a few others but I am hella hungover/tired as hell this morning to think of them. Remember these are just suggestions, if you can think of anything please let me know. For other pig roast items click Here

Thanks

8 comments:

  1. MMM... Bacon!

    Maken' Bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Got Clam?
    -The Slaughter House (with arrow pointing down)
    -Wanna see my pig pen?
    -Got Lumber? - Just kidding, haven't heard Lumber for a few years

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pig-roast swag... I think I'll pick up a trucker hat and or a coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stefanie came up with...
    Hog Heaven (and I think an arrow pointing down is appropriate).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hog heaven is a keeper! It works on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. insert pork here (arrow down)

    ReplyDelete