Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ohio Pig Roast 2005

A VERY basic pig roast website is now online. There are a few things I want to tweak and will require the assistance of Mr. Lobao but check it out Ohio Pig Roast.com

Let me know what you think, please, I know how to do things but the creativity part sometimes is lacking, so please tell me what else should be on there.

If you can't figure it out from the index page we're having a wedding theme this year. At the bottom of the invitation is a link to a more normal pig roast website. I want to try and rotate pictures on this page. That is where Erocka and Flickr comes in

Thanks
Happy Pig Roasting

5 comments:

  1. Cool invite...where do I send my RSVP?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I'll put that on there today, Thanks Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks sweet! I hope the photo thing takes off... i.e. lots of people contribute their pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Current flickr members...

    Loganhat Bam
    hastie3
    acw1000
    Andy the Brit
    bradb221
    Jeah Dogg

    Post some pics, and add each other to your contact lists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I updated the Flickr badge, there's now a rotation of photos on the 2nd webpage. Every time you refresh there's another picture. I said this before and I'll say it again... Erick, you fucking rule

    ReplyDelete